The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
By signing up for Boot Camp or other fitness services with A-List Fit, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
This is an important legal document. It outlines the risks you are assuming by participating in an exercise program. It is important that you completely understand, so take the time to read it thoroughly.
Waiver and Covenant Not to Sue
I have volunteered to participate in a program of physical exercise under the direction of Dulcinea Hellings, A-List Fit, Boot Camp Morning Crunch, and their affiliated instructors which will include, but may not be limited to, weight and/or resistance training. In consideration of Dulcinea Hellings, A-List Fit, Boot Camp Morning Crunch, and their affiliated instructors agreement to instruct, assist, and train me, I do here and forever release and discharge and hereby hold harmless Dulcinea Hellings, A-List Fit, Boot Camp Morning Crunch, and their affiliated instructors and all respective heirs, agents, contractors, assigns, and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with my participation in this or any exercise program including any injuries resulting there-from.
Assumption of Risk
I recognize that exercise might be difficult and strenuous and that there could be dangers inherent in exercise for some individuals. I acknowledge that the possibility of certain unusual physical changes during exercise does exist. These changes include abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders in heartbeat, heart attack, and in rare instances, death.
I understand that as a result of my participation in an exercise, I could suffer an injury or physical disorder that could result in my becoming partially or totally disabled and incapable of performing any gainful employment or having a normal social life.
I recognize that prior to involvement in any exercise program, participants should obtain an examination by a physician. If I have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning this exercise program with Dulcinea Hellings, A-List Fit, Boot Camp Morning Crunch, and their affiliated instructors, I hereby agree that I am doing so at my own risk.
In any event, I acknowledge and agree that I assume the risks of associated with any and all activities and/or exercises in which I participate.
I acknowledge and agree that no warranties or representations have been made to me regarding the results I will achieve from this program. I understand that results are individual and may vary.
- Consumer Agreement
By signing up for Boot Camp, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
This is an important legal document. It outlines terms you agree to by signing up for Boot Camp. It is important that you completely understand, so take the time to read it thoroughly.
1. Classes will be held RAIN or SHINE. We will workout under sheltered areas provided at each location on days with undesirable weather.
2. You must make full payment on or before the first day of the new session. Too, you must complete and sign the waiver, general client information form, and letter of agreement prior to participating in the class.
3. The classes that you purchase are valid ONLY for the 5 week period of the session you sign up for. You will NOT be reimbursed for any missed classes. However, we will make exceptions in certain cases (medical or emergency matters) with proper notice, and you will receive credit toward sessions in the future.
4. YOU NEED TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO BE ON TIME FOR EACH CLASS. We start classes promptly.
5. There is NO refund policy once a payment has been processed. We will however, give credit towards future sessions for valid reasons (medical or emergency matters) with proper notice.
6. Prices are subject to change at any time during the year.
7. Sign-up with friends discount is available only to new campers or veterans who bring a new friend to the class. Veterans resigning for classes together are NOT eligible to receive the discount again.
8. All returned checks incur a $25 fee.
9. We reserve the right to cancel a session (if fewer than 5 people are signed up for the class). In this case, anyone who has paid will receive a full refund.